Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mad Mex – Fresh Mexican Grill


I was out and about in Parramatta the other day strolling along Church Street and I noticed a few new restaurants have popped up since I was here last.

Mad Mex Fresh Mexican Grill was one of them. The Corona bottle “chandelier” and over sized drawing on the wall at the entrance was quirky and intriguing enough for me to want to explore their menu.


And I wasn’t disappointed! The menu clearly states what is gluten free, making it very easy to choose what you want. The staff is knowledgeable on what is GF and what isn’t and are happy to answer any questions you might have about the menu.

I can never go past a beef nachos, so this is what I ordered! The menu is designed for you to build your own style, so you choose the base (in my case corn chips) and then you choose the meat (vegetarian is also available) and then the salsa and any condiments or extras you might want. I was really naughty and ordered the lot! 


The food is super tasty and the service was very quick. It’s casual/fast food dining, perfect if you just want a quick bite to eat and run.

Check them out next time you are in Parramatta or look up their website for other locations.


Mad Mex – Fresh Mexican Grill
285 Church Street, Paramatta
(02) 8677 5802
www.madmex.com.au

 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment